Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why The Blog 'Ethereal Dilemma'?

The church is in a dilemma.

The church is dividing itself but uniting error with truth. The church is worshiping Jesus but not many know which one. The church is condemning the world but reaching out to them... Let's face it, the church is facing an ethereal dilemma.

This blog is connected with my other blog, 'Rejecting Plato's Apple'. I encourage you to look at that blog http://jakeelliot.tumblr.com/ . I may reference that blog in line with what I publish on this blog with my thoughts.

We need to be aware what the Spirit is saying to the church today. This blog I will be publishing my poems and songs that are related to church issues and answers, ranging from satire, outreach, praise and worship.

(All poems and songs put on this blog are already copyright under Australian law. Works are registered with APRA)

No comments:

Post a Comment