Saturday, July 2, 2011

BLOOD-WASHED

Scarlet man, hanging on a tree
Raised in the air... Oh how can it be
You’d die for me..? Die for me..? Die for me

Scarlet hands, presenting God Your case
Your open prayer, to take this sinners place
By bleeding grace... Bleeding grace... Bleeding grace

Oh Love... hung still...
Dead Saviour on a hill

The cross – the cross, revealed the God of Love
The love – the love, revealed the God of Wrath
The wrath – the wrath, put God upon that cross
So I praise, and I raise my hands, to the scarlet man

Scarlet Lamb, enduring Wrath of God
You saved me there, Rock smitten by the rod
Washed in the flood... In the flood... By the blood

Blood-washed – now I stand, forgiven! Forgiven!
Blood-washed – now I stand, redeemed! (Redeemed!)
Blood-washed – I come before the Throne of Heaven! Of Heaven!
Blood-washed – Jesus made me clean! (Me clean!)


© 2pm 03/07/2011 Words By Jake Elliot, All Rights Reserved, (Registered With APRA)

No comments:

Post a Comment