Sunday, April 4, 2010

THE KISS

Only you can have this face
Only I can have your breath
Our souls meet
Your windows look into mine

Close them
Linger in this air
A sensory moment
Tense relaxation

Fragile stroke
Neck lightly caressed
Our faces meet
Breathe no longer cold air
You're my supply

Silent hearts speak
Unspeakable words
Heaven’s language understood
The taste of a soul
A sweetness so deep

A well that nourishes
Strengthens my blood
Builds my passion
Let me make you
For you are making me
Our faces in silhouette
May we not part
To make it’s vase

Linger more…
Hold this breath forever
My warmth in your arms
Your touch around my neck
My hands frame your face
Your arms around my shoulder

Scattered like the stars
Your hands hold my universe together
My presence with yours
We meet here
Somewhere outside ourselves
But within this touch

Timeless words hold
This world momentarily created
Logic does not exist

But reality wants in
This galaxy is aligned
Balance perfect
Wonderland made
Sense only for the senses

Right and wrong
Seem distant
Goodness lives…

Must it fall away?

Must we separate?


© Words by Jake Elliot, All Rights Reserved, (Registered with APRA)

1 comment:

  1. I want to read this to my husband on our wedding night. How beautiful and precious is that kiss that is held in a special place in the heart for that special person who will be bonded to your soul.

    ReplyDelete