Monday, June 14, 2010

ETHER OF DELIGHT

You come like a rushing wind
And blow my sins away
You stir my soul within
And lead me to…

The Eye of the Storm
The solace of your arms
The depths of your heart
The mountain winds that

Grace me in love
The strength and the air of my Saviour
Your breath from Your throne above
Bestows on me eternal favour

Ether of Delight, You breathe on me
You breathe through me
Ether of Delight, You breathe in me
You breathe with me

You clear my space, You clean my air
You clear my sin, You calm my soul
You clear my mind, You clean my heart
You touch my lips with your flaming coal

You cleanse my sky with your ethereal breeze
I fall and am carried in Your winds of peace


© 4/5/2010 Words and Music By Jake Elliot, All Rights Reserved, (Registered with APRA)

No comments:

Post a Comment