Friday, November 26, 2010

THUSBLOGGETHTHELORD.COM

One day I was on the web, learning the truths about God
When one day I stumbled upon, a funny looking blog
There were articles on everything, every place and every one
I stumbled across a forbidden site: ThusBloggethTheLord.com

At first I was a lurker, and then I became a troll
My pastor spoke against blogging, (cos he was on there polls)
But OMG! Horror! There were articles on my pastor here!
They said, ‘He’s a prosperity pimp who speaks to itching ears!’

I changed my IP address, ( I was booted for trolling a lot)
And defended my pastor with scripture and his zealous love for God
But they blogged more against him, my words felt all for naught
Then up went a link, I went into shock: my pastor blogs his thoughts!

Now that he blogs, I do too; I’m at ThusBloggethTheLord.com
It’s an unusual feel, it’s quite surreal to know I’m read upon
I think I like the community, but they see the global church a joke
The guy of the site, (thinks he has the right) to every minister and church to poke

I joined with the fray to rightly discuss the issues in the global church world
And argued doctrines and peculiar churches where names and scriptures were hurled
From Osteen to Copeland, Rosebrough and Friel or Bentley vs Andrew Strom
I stayed at home on a forbidden site: ThusBloggethTheLord.com

One year went by, I was changing the world my comments and prophecies flying
We are the new voice to the world of the church, saving those within that are dying
I saw in visions, others saw in dreams, the death of the unrighteous churches
Then the sacred blog was passed to me as the judge and I saw we had thousands of lurkers

It was all for Jesus we were attacked, by the things we published and aired
We were ‘heresy hunters’ and ‘slanderers’ to people who’d no heart to care
Ministries shook their heads in disgust as we publicly had them condemned
Some had the nerve to blog about us and boy, weren’t we heated then!

The stats were amazing! 5k hits a day! We were rising in popularity!
Soon the people will see the invisible voice, can speak on corrupt church authority!
I speak for the damaged upon my blog, this online church marches on
We are the new voice and I’m leading the way on ThusBloggethTheLord.com

I’ve probably blogged about your church too, the ministry frauds they are
The hypocrites that parade up the very front, love to be seen as stars
They probably love the sound of their voices and opinions all the time
That is why blogging’s so powerful: it’s everyone’s voice, not mine

Alone I sit in my room thinking, the world I’ve changed around us
I’m being the light and the salt, halt corruption that surrounds us
I sip my coffee, striking the keys, publishing another church betrayal
This time WE GOT ‘EM for sure and for good for going off the rails!

Sure people get offended by the way I blog, they don’t understand what I say
They just need to grow up in their hearts and heads – follow the blogging way
We are popular beyond all measure, a global blogging phenomenon
If you have a go at us we’ll prove that we’re right at ThusBloggethTheLord.com


© 1am 20/4/2009 (Updated 26/11/2010) Words and Music by Jake Elliot, All Rights Reserved, (Registered With APRA)

No comments:

Post a Comment