Sunday, April 17, 2011

MY SAVIOURS LOVE (BANG! BANG! I'M DEAD!)

Bang! Bang! I’m dead! I’m crucified with Christ! Amen!
Hey! Hey! It’s Saturday! In the ground with Christ I lay!
Good morning! Rise and shine! Resurrection Glory, mine!
Fire! Fire!! Life’s on fire! Jesus Christ is my desire!

From the cross unto the sky
I’m seated - With Christ on high!
Graced in glory from above
I’m living in my Saviours love!
My Saviours Love!

Jesus Christ You’re all I’ve needed!
In You I find I’m completed!
Your life in me has superseded
Sin and death, they’ve been defeated!

From the cross unto the grave
From the grave unto the garden
From the garden to the sky
From the sky unto the Father

From the Father to the Son
From the Son to all forgiven
From forgiven to God’s grace
From God’s grace to open Heaven

We’re baptised into Christs death
Where we drew our final breath
Now we’re risen with the Christ
Sharing His eternal life

Like Him, there is no other
Sitting at the right hand of the father
We’re seated with Him by the Fathers side
Where by God’s grace we’re made His bride


© 02/10/2009 Words and Music By Jake Elliot, All Rights Reserved, (Registered With APRA)

No comments:

Post a Comment